Re: Thank You

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Steve,

Was it delivered by a Mountie?  If it was then I think that you owe him a Molson, eh?
I have several friends down here that are French Canadian (yes they are here in CT. the eastern half) and we have loads of fun with our common language.
One of our favorite shows was the Red/Green show.  Hilarious!

Hope you have a good day, eh?

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, October 30, 2017 3:00 PM, "stevemcedwards@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hey Matt ,
The pony express finally made its way up to my location with the nice package of Certificates and the Rollo tag!
Thank you  and all of the 070 Staff who put all the extra time and effort into our club! It is all of this work that makes it a great group to belong to and all of the members who contribute so much along the way with the special events, contests and the advise given out on this reflector.

Thank you again!
73 de Steve
VA3TPS