Re: Thank You

Matthew King - AK4MK

Steve-o! Glad to hear the mail call finally made it up your way. Those Rollo tags ended up right nicely, didn't they? BTW - any TOP DAWG this year (and forward) receives a Rollo Dog Tag.... that's what we're talking about.

Please forgive the poor picture, but here's the tag we're discussing.

Thanks for "thanks" as well, buddy - it belongs to each and every one of our staff members, without whom this club would be unmanageable.

Thanks to you all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 3:00 PM, stevemcedwards@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hey Matt ,
The pony express finally made its way up to my location with the nice package of Certificates and the Rollo tag!
Thank you  and all of the 070 Staff who put all the extra time and effort into our club! It is all of this work that makes it a great group to belong to and all of the members who contribute so much along the way with the special events, contests and the advise given out on this reflector.

Thank you again!
73 de Steve
VA3TPS