Re: 80/160m Antenna

W7RIV

I know what you mean about being less efficient. I guess the question is less efficient or nothing at all. That is where I'm at right now. I'll certainly dig into it more. I was curious what everyone here was using, sounds mostly like larger wire antennas rigged in their yards?

There are 3 hams in Utah that have outrageous (and awesome) low band antennas. That are arranged in 4 corners, with many, many miles of radials, tuners, etc. They have excellent results. =) They all sit on around 5 acres or more as well.

I love the hobby, and struggle with the antennas!

Bryon, W7RIV