From: "Bryon nnegrom@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [070] WWWWIIIIDDDDDEEEE Signal

I'm a little curious on what makes a PSK signal wide. Just too much power? Or are there other things? I cannot say that I've never offended...I've never had anyone tell me or message me anything of the sorts. But, I want to make sure I'm playing nice as well. I have a K3 and there is a lot of talk about watching the ALC meter. I've done some tests and no matter how much power I try, 5 watts-75 watts that meter doesn't change. I like to be in the 40watt range, even though I know it really doesn't need it. If I see one I want, I'll try and put it up more to see if it makes a difference. I have a signalink and I think the settings call for 50% volume, other than that, I haven't really made any changes to the setup.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV