From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [070] WWWWIIIIDDDDDEEEE Signal

Mike,

Don't shoot your radio.  You need it.
I have stopped measuring the width of some of the PSK signals that I have seen by frequency.
I measure them in relation to the width of the Mississippi River.

There seem to be more every day.  I think that many of these stations run phone and forget about the ALC and power when they switch modes.
Just yesterday I was just getting ready to work a DX station (an IOTA that would have gotten me to 70) and I got bombed.  I waited for the tsunami to
subside but by then the DX either went QRT or the QSB got him. Lost another one.

Eventually I will get there but sometimes I feel like a salmon fighting to get to the stream.  Sometimes it's tough. I imagine salmon get frustrated too.
( all you in the Pacific NW would understand)

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 11:41 PM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

It's not my radio Seniour, you must a a bad radio

Randy W4RTT