From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:37 PM
To: PODXS
Subject: Re: [070] WWWWIIIIDDDDDEEEE Signal

Yup, I know him. Told him the same thing, he turns it down,  then the next CQ right back wide.

On Oct 24, 2017, at 7:29 PM, "'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ok… I really try to be patient with people, but there seem to be a higher-than-usual number of wide signals on the band lately… especially 40 meters.  Just had my QSO wiped out by a Cuban station that was about 2 KHz wide – SERIOUSLY – 2 blasted KHz!

This particular station is a frequent offender, but tonight he was extra special.  I’ve QSO’d with him before and told him he was awfully wide, and he’d fix it – to a certain extent – but the next CQ he’d be back to wiping out the waterfall.

Nothing to be done about it, but if I didn’t vent somewhere I might have shot my radio!

73,

Mike

WM4B