From: "'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 7:29 PM
Subject: [070] WWWWIIIIDDDDDEEEE Signal

Ok… I really try to be patient with people, but there seem to be a higher-than-usual number of wide signals on the band lately… especially 40 meters.  Just had my QSO wiped out by a Cuban station that was about 2 KHz wide – SERIOUSLY – 2 blasted KHz!
This particular station is a frequent offender, but tonight he was extra special.  I’ve QSO’d with him before and told him he was awfully wide, and he’d fix it – to a certain extent – but the next CQ he’d be back to wiping out the waterfall.
Nothing to be done about it, but if I didn’t vent somewhere I might have shot my radio!
73,
Mike
WM4B