From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 8:00 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Chile on 20

Too many have switched to that FT-8 thing and also as Fall/Winter WX approaches more people will be indoors . Just worked a guy MO and he was indoors because of rain and cold wx.

Heard a rumor that sunspots may soon be favoring us. Seeing more Europe propagation, but it still spotty here around 1300-1400 UTC. There 's always hope as we come out of bottom on sunspot cycle.