73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:10 PM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I believe it was just stickers.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Paula Johnson hamette@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:28 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Holy certificates, Batman !

Mine made it to the mailbox too!

Paula K7PAX

On Oct 19, 2017, at 4:25 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Very glad all the certificates seem to be finding their ways to their new homes.

Uh oh, Randy/W4RTT - are you expecting a certificate?  I don't see any entries in the contest scorer for you, at least not using David's little lookup tool.  You do have some stickers headed your way in the next little while, though!

Be good, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Tom Singleton tsingle@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Certificates were received today up in my soggy corner of the left coast.

Many thanks, Matt.

Tom
K8TOM