From: "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Holy certificates, Batman !

That's good news, Jerry! Glad to hear you got them. Hopefully many more people will be getting theirs soon as well.

The green sheet is just a stiffer "sheet protector" that I stick in there to help the certificates survive their journey with the USPS.

The sticker mailing is underway as well, so those should start showing up in the next couple weeks as John is able to get them out the door.

Y'all please let me know as you receive your stuff!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:04 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Wow  !  Thanks Matt  !   Got 7 certificates in mail today along with a sheet of green 8 1/2 x 11 stock which was blank.  Guess the blank one was for "doin' nuttin' ", hi  !

Nice day at Post Office !

Thanks  !!!

Jerry  N9AVY   #454