From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 8:03 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Tri Band Award

The checker shows that you have only worked two,  Mary and Karen what other yl's are in your log ?

Date       Time  Call  Band

      20160816   1923  KC4TIE     20M
      20160904   0215  W4KRN 80M

Jim, K5SP

On 10/16/2017 6:58 AM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

If you have completed the requirements the checker should automatically pick up the endorsement for you.   As a reminder, the requirements for the 88 Triband are:

Work three different female 070 Club members on PSK31 (one each on any three different HF bands, 160M thru 6M) and earn this "88 Tri-Band" endorsement.

Note: The females must be club members. I will look and see what the checker has for you.

Jim K5SP

On 10/16/2017 1:35 AM, 'Bill' bill@... [070] wrote:

Jim,

88 Tri Band

73’s

Bill – K3ABE

From: "'Bill S' bill@... [070]" <070@...>

Date: 10/15/17 9:04 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: 070@...

Subject: [070] Tri Band Award

Hello Everyone,

Bill – K3ABE here just wondering how does someone complete the tri bamd award, I have 20 and 80 meters, I have 15, 17 meters but it is not complete, so what do I need?

Thanks

Bill – K3ABE