Re: Giant Pumpkin Breaks Record

Matthew King - AK4MK

Thanks, Rick, for the reminder about the upcoming Great Pumpkin Sprint.

Don't forget to check 1.838 periodically as well - our European friends hang out there, it seems. Ya never know! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 7:38 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Giant Pumpkin Breaks Record at Missouri Festival

 A giant pumpkin weighing over 1,500 pounds broke the record of the largest pumpkin at the Pumpkin Daze festival in Republic, Missouri.

– Fox News 10/10/17

Our 160m Great Pumpkin Sprint begins this Saturday at 2000 UTC.  For details click HERE.  Will we have the largest ever Great Pumpkin Sprint?  Hope to see you at or near 1.807 MHz!

Rick Butz

N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director