Re: Giant Pumpkin Breaks Record

Jerry N9AVY

Was an SWL  during the Viet Nam war and I remember logging something using the ID, "The Voice of the Purple Pumpkin"  think it was a clandestine CIA op.

Jerry  n9avy

From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:38 PM
Subject: [070] Giant Pumpkin Breaks Record

Giant Pumpkin Breaks Record at Missouri Festival

 A giant pumpkin weighing over 1,500 pounds broke the record of the largest pumpkin at the Pumpkin Daze festival in Republic, Missouri.
– Fox News 10/10/17

Our 160m Great Pumpkin Sprint begins this Saturday at 2000 UTC.  For details click HERE.  Will we have the largest ever Great Pumpkin Sprint?  Hope to see you at or near 1.807 MHz!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602
PODXS 070 Public Relations Director