Re: NU4C - Paul - Completes 366!

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Thanks to everyone for the email congrats. But more importantly a big thank you to all whom I contacted to achieve this goal. I could not have done it without each and everyone of you. This endorsement was the most fun and most challenging of all 070 awards.
Thanks again
73 de
Paul nu4c #824

On Oct 9, 2017 06:47, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

He did it!  On 10/8 NU4C - Paul - completed his 366.  He is only the 21st person of 2570+ members to do so.  Congratulations Paul.  Well done!

Paul had previously completed the 24/7 endorsement.  Therefore, he also earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 13th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

It wasn't easy but he did it!  Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director