Re: NU4C - Paul - Completes 366!

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Outstanding job, Paul!

The 24/7, 365, 366, and Clock & Calendar awards are some of the toughest awards we offer as they require quite a commitment! What am I saying - you already know this.... the hard way! :-)

The mailing that is currently underway had a cut off of 30SEPT, so your awards will go out in the next mailing, right at the first of the year.

CONGRATULATIONS!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 6:47 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

He did it!  On 10/8 NU4C - Paul - completed his 366.  He is only the 21st person of 2570+ members to do so.  Congratulations Paul.  Well done!

Paul had previously completed the 24/7 endorsement.  Therefore, he also earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 13th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

It wasn't easy but he did it!  Please join me in congratulating him on this fine accomplishment!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602

PODXS 070 Public Relations Director