From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 10:48 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 17m PSK31

I just got into the digi modes a couple years ago, and I settled on PSK31 and have loved it. I did notice that whenever I went up to 17 and called there was seldom anyone around. I have made just a hand full of contacts on 17.

I do work FT8 and have mad many contacts on 17. But I try to keep above .100 because it is "our" freq. I think it was mostly, "hey these guys aren't using it, so lets us use it"

As the old saying says, if you don't use it you will lose it.

Randy W4RTT