From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [070] 17m PSK31

I too feel the frustration with FT-8 "taking over" what had been "our" segment of 17m.  But I doubt posting our concerns here will do much to change that.  May I suggest those of us who feel this is an inappropriate encroachment on the gentlemen's agreement join the WSJT Meteor Scatter and Weak Signal Group

and voice our complaints there?

The group's conversations make for interesting reading - particularly the current thread of Expanding the Watering Hole.  Have no doubt - they are coming soon to a frequency we all love and use.  Time to make our voice heard!