From: n7we1980@... [070]
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 8:30 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Re: 160m at 0000 tonight

Thanks to all who looked for me.  I think this antenna set up is deaf, deaf, deaf!  I saw Bill - N4GBK from Hertford NC, but he was in and out with not enough to qualify as a qso.  I did work Charles - KI4VMK with a strong 599 signal....but he is in Chiplley FL only about 260 miles NW of me.  Looks like I have further antenna work to do if I'm going to have any luck in the Great Pumpkin Contest.

Again - thanks to all who responded here on the reflector and everyone who looked for me.