Re: October 366 - Finish Line In Sight!

Jerry N9AVY

You can do it Paul !   We'll all try to be there to help you finish it .

Jerry   N9AVY #454

From: "Paul Milward nu4c@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [070] October 366 - Finish Line In Sight!

RICK
Thanks for the post. I missed those 3 days last October due to hurricane Matthew. I was on track with at least 1 Q per day this year until Irma and then missed 8 days. No Power! This endorsement takes a really strong commitment and some luck. I have real admiration for those who completed this daunting endorsement in 2016, it's first year
So, I will need some help on Oct 6,7,8 then I can take a rest.
73
Paul nu4c

On Sep 29, 2017 15:26, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

In October the Finish Line will be in sight for 3 of our members.

First up will be NU4C - Paul - of Ormond Beach FL.  His magic day is October 8.  He has just 3 days left to fill - October 6, 7, and 8. Paul has already completed Leap Day and 24/7, so getting his 366 will automatically qualify him for the Clock and Calendar Endorsement!

Second will be VA7GEM - Barry - (also known by several other calls - particularly Canadian 150 Anniversary Specials) of North Vancouver BC Canada.  His magic day will be October 18.  It is the only day he has left to fill.  Check out his other calls on QRZ.  A QSO with any of his calls will complete it for him.

Third, and the last member who can complete this October, is W9SMR - Stan - of Sarasota FL.  His magic day will be October 25th and he has 4 days left to fill - October 22,23,24, and 25.

For these 3 it has been a long, long road.  If you see them calling, give them a reply and help them achieve this difficult, yet rewarding, endorsement.

Good luck to each of you.  May Old Sol and the Propagation Genies be kind to you!