Re: October 366 - Finish Line In Sight!

Jerry N9AVY

If things ever quiet down around here and I get time on the air, I'd be happy to help out those who need to finish C&C.   Right now, I have about 3 or 4 lengthy jobs on my "to do" list and a few loose ends to tie up.  Hope to have everything out of the  way by end of October.  We'll see... been a very busy summer workwise.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [070] October 366 - Finish Line In Sight!

Lots of folks still have the Work The World left to work on, but you've already completed that one too, Jerry.

I'll have to start thinking and find David when he's got enough time to write some code for us!

Good luck, y'all! Looking forward to having more 365/366/24*7/C&C award holders out there soon!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Right after I completed this last Dec. 31, I suddenly had a tremendous empty feeling

  It was over  and there was no reason to make contacts every day. Then, I realized we need more to find more  crazy endorsements to go after !

Jerry N9AVY