Re: October 366 - Finish Line In Sight!

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Lots of folks still have the Work The World left to work on, but you've already completed that one too, Jerry.

I'll have to start thinking and find David when he's got enough time to write some code for us!

Good luck, y'all! Looking forward to having more 365/366/24*7/C&C award holders out there soon!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Right after I completed this last Dec. 31, I suddenly had a tremendous empty feeling

  It was over  and there was no reason to make contacts every day. Then, I realized we need more to find more  crazy endorsements to go after !

Jerry N9AVY