From: "David Yockey davidyockey1@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>; "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Croatia ???

There are always dozens of them on cw.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]
<070@...> wrote:

That's right, Rick - Croatia is one of last year's DX Special countries.

This year's DX Special countries are VK-Australia, ON-Belgium, and CE-Chile.

I'll have to check and see why last year's are still showing up in the scorer runs.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 7:51 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Did I miss something?  I though Croatia was a 2016 DX endorsement and was closed.  I still need 15!