Re: Croatia ???

Jerry N9AVY

Under which one of your many calls  ???

Jerry  n9avy

From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:54 PM
Subject: [070] Re: Croatia ???

If anyone hears Croatia pls work them for me and then
let Jerry know.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Now that Europe seems to be coming into Midwest  (No. IL)  a bit more regular, I been watching for 9A stations, but have seen pretty much every other European country.  Good old Croatia seems to be among the missing.  Have they gone "radio silent" due to politics ?   Or are they all on FT-8 ?

Would like to finish up the Croatia endorsement 2017 before the year is over.  So, anyone hearing Croatia please post spots.

Thanks !

Jerry  n9avy #454