Re: Submitting Multiple Logs

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Seems like that"s the old "six to one half dozen to the other."

Thanks for the input guys. That will be one of my weekend tasks.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 18:53, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

David

Yes that is what I mean. It can also be done by exporting individual
ADIFs then importing them. I had forgotten HRD can do direct impot.
The longer I live the more I realize
that English is not my natural language.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

* boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> [2017-09-21 18:15]:

> Steve
> I use HRD
> I have multiple logbooks plus one that is called MASTER
> With VB7150 open I export an ADI file of all entries.
> With CF7GEM open I export an ADI file of all entries.
> With MASTER open I import those files.
> With MASTER open I upload to the checker.

To clarify, you mean you create a new MASTER and then:

- Import VB7150 into MASTER
- Import CF7GEM into MASTER
- export MASTER (that should now have the contents of both logs).

correct?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255