Re: Submitting Multiple Logs

boat.anchor@...

David
Yes that is what I mean. It can also be done by exporting individual
ADIFs then importing them. I had forgotten HRD can do direct impot.
The longer I live the more I realize
that English is not my natural language.
Barry

---In 070@..., <david@...> wrote :

* boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> [2017-09-21 18:15]:

> Steve
> I use HRD
> I have multiple logbooks plus one that is called MASTER
> With VB7150 open I export an ADI file of all entries.
> With CF7GEM open I export an ADI file of all entries.
> With MASTER open I import those files.
> With MASTER open I upload to the checker.

To clarify, you mean you create a new MASTER and then:

- Import VB7150 into MASTER
- Import CF7GEM into MASTER
- export MASTER (that should now have the contents of both logs).

correct?

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255