Re: Submitting Multiple Logs

Matthew King - AK4MK

You've got 2 separate logs in HRD?  I'd have to see how to do that within the program...

It might be easiest to create one .ADI file, then create the 2nd .ADI. Open each of them in NOTEPAD and copy all of the 2nd one's records and paste to the end of the 1st one's records. Then again, I think that's what you were already planning on doing!

Let me know if I can help.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Steve P oldjavadrinker@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I use HRD primarily.

Steve

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2017, at 11:59, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

No need to mess with the header. You should be able to cut and paste or use your logging program to do it.

Which logger do you use?

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM, oldjavadrinker@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

How do submit my US and Canadian call sign logs as one .adi file?  Do I just cut and paste the info from one to the other or do I need to do something with the header of the file?

KM4FLF

VA3FLF