73
Dick
KC3EF

On 9/16/2017 17:09, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

I misread the schedule. Last week was an away game.

Sorry we missed each other.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Richard Rohrer kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@...>
Date: 9/16/17 9:41 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] KC3EF Back in FL

Hi Jim,

We came thru on Saturday, which I thought you were going to be at the OU game?  Stayed in Sherman, TX and then headed for Covington, LA.  We will be passing thru again around Xmas time as we are heading West to CA for an event.

73
Dick
KC3EF

On 9/15/2017 16:34, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] wrote:

Dick did you come through EM13ko?   If you did I missed you, thought you might give me a holler when you came through.

Jim, K5SP

On 9/15/2017 1:17 PM, Richard Rohrer kc3ef1@... [070] wrote:

Hi All,

We made it back to FL on Weds evening.  No damage to house, but a couple
of my wire antennas needed some repair.  Lots of branches and other tree
stuff down, so looks like keeping busy for the next couple of days
picking up the yard.  Hope other FL members have fared well.

73

Dick, KC3EF