73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:12 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

A good friend had both knees done and he said  to be up on them as much as possible and work thru the pain.

Jerry   N9AVY

From: "Paula Johnson hamette@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: My 365 date for the 17th

Yep, I made it down the stairs to the shack and back up again. Now I have several days before another one is due. Thank you all for looking for me! This knee seems less painful than the first one, but is much more swollen. Not needing too much pain medication now. We'll see what happens when I start physical therapy next week. That's never fun!

Paula K7PAX #1739

Paula

On Sep 16, 2017, at 5:17 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Paula-

Caught a bit of you working K4JOP...enought to see you have 9/17 in the log!  Good on ya!

Rick - N7WE
070- #1602