Re: [070_contest] N1MM multi-op over internet

Mike - W0TMW #2207

I'd suggest you join and post the question the the N1NNPlus email list. It's hosted on Yahoogroups. There's a lot of support there including from the developers.

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 09/15/2017 04:18 PM, 'Paula Johnson' hamette@... [070_contest] wrote:

If anyone out there has run N1MM as a multi-op over the internet using OpenVPN, please email me privately. I have a friend who is trying to set up for the salmon run and they are having trouble making it work. I have computer savvy, but not N1MM experience.

Thanks!

Paula K7PAX #1739