Re: KC3EF Road Trip

Richard Rohrer

Hi Steve,

Due to circumstances beyond my contol I was unable to get on the air today.

Going to hang out in LA until we detetmine is ok to return to Gainesville.

73
Dick
KC3EF

On Sep 8, 2017 9:17 PM, <kc3ef1@...> wrote:

I am currently in Amarillo, TX.  Worked several stations on our trip thru New Mexico, but did not hear any of the members that were looking for the grids.  Propagation seemed to be going North/South and not much further East than MO.

We are not returning to FL until Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on condition in North Florida.  Our thoughts and prayers are for all people in FL, especially our fellow 070 members.

PS to W3HF were are currently in the grid you need.  Will be on the air tomorrow morning around 9:00 am CDT.

73

Dick

KC3EF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10