Re: KC3EF Road Trip

ljl2002@att.net

Steve,
Just one word describes the prop here....KA-KA. (Kah-Kah for those of us in New England),
I toured the shortwave bands and they are really dead compared to the normal activity.

We have relatives in Tampa so I am sure that they are not happy with the latest developments. ( and we always thought that the west side was safer!)

Hoping and praying everyone makes it through this OK.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 11:28 AM, "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I hung about on 20 from 10:00 est for about 30 min no sign of him.
I made one contact into MS and one to GA but nothing else.
John KE4JB

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Stephen Melachrinos melachri@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Anyone seeing Dick? Or anyone else for that matter?