Re: CME Blues

ljl2002@att.net

Very same thing in CT.  I can't remember seeing it this bad.

A major "El Zippo Grande"!!!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, September 8, 2017 3:59 PM, "ak7db@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Wednesday night around 06:00 (Thurs Morning) there was a great band opening from NV to Japan on 20m.  Made around 20 FT8 contacts in 45 minutes before it died.  Last Night I finally found a DE contact on 40m that I'd been needing for months now.

Is anyone typically on around 06:00UTC on PSK these days?  I haven't checked for a while because the waterfall was always empty at my location the past few months.  Seems most of the activity is FT8 and JT variants at that time of day.

Dave, AK7DB