I went to 20m phone and had no problems copying several stations there.

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, September 8, 2017 10:11 AM, "w3hf@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Not sure. I saw something similar to Mike, I think on both 20 and 40. Multiple signals that all seemed strong enough but no consistent decodes. I was thinking some sort of phase distortion--could have been multipath, and I think aurora does that. But it seemed to last for a few hours.

I'm just glad that I wasn't the only one seeing it--that probably means that my station isn't broken.