Re: HRD 6.4.0

David, K9DWR

I assume you are using Windows if you are running HRD, but here are the mailing lists for fldigi.

General usage support for Linux, Unix, OS X : Join 'linuxham' at groups.io
https://groups.io/g/linuxham

Support group for Windows users of fldigi: Join Yahoo 'win-fldigi’ group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/win-fldigi/join

David

On Sep 8, 2017, at 12:07, Radio radio@hollywoodtitle.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for the reply David.

No, I’m not familiar with that list. I did bring it up in here and apparently it is an issue with flrig rig control. I’m not thrilled with the logging features in Fldigi, among other things. The HRD logbook was really easy to look back on previous QSOs while working a station. I like to make notes that help me remember OPs.

I may be forced to change, however. Ugh!