HRD 6.4.0

Radio <radio@...>

Hello All,

I’ve been using HRD for years now and I’m happy with the features. I’m running version 6.4.0.410 which I believe is the last free version on Windows 8.1.

The problem is that lately it has been prone to freezing after running a while. Since I usually leave my radio on for PSK Reporter captures, this is becoming a problem.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

I went on vacation last month to see the eclipse in Wyoming and I ran Fldidgi and it ran error free for three weeks. I’m lucky if HRD_DM780 will run for three days.

Flidgi is a non-starter for me for operating because the center frequency command will not set to [freq] + 1500 Hz which is where my K3’s filters are centered. It is stuck on [freq] + 1000 Hz - no bueno.

I’m thinking of biting the bullet and paying for the new version of HRD+DM780, but I’m wondering if anybody else is experiencing freezes with the latest version.

TIA,

73 de Eric, KG6MZS