From: "mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 9:16 AM
Subject: RE: [070] CME Blues

I was on last night trying out some software changes I'd made and I could see strong signal on my waterfall, but the copy was very, very bad.  And I mean they were STRONG signals.

Odd times.

73,

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Turned on rig this morning and heard zilch...  no not rare Z1LCH... just zero signal across the bands.   It's been years since I've so much nothingness.  Usually hear one lone signal, but there's no one.  Put out a CQ on 20m and nada.

All those sunspots & CME's have taken their toll on the bands.  Maybe the weekend will produce some signals. Or maybe we can blame this on those hurricanes ?  Hopefully bands will improve by October....

Jerry  N9AVY