WB4MNK

Paul Milward <nu4c@...>

Hi gang,
Well done, Art was surprised and happified to receive all you QSL and get well cards.
He still has not had the bypass surgery and they postponed it again. This time because of Hurricane Irma. He was told maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Poor guy he has been there about 10 days already.
My xyl and I will evacuate to a hotel on the mainland tomorrow. Evacuation is not mandatory ( yet ) but smart money says get out now. I hope my station survives.
I will post a report here after she passes next week or whenever I get an opportunity.
73
Paul NU4C