From: "Paul Milward nu4c@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [070] KC3EF/m

Drat!
Between medical, rehab & hurricane prep I missed him. Oh well, there's always next year.
Paul nu4c

On Sep 5, 2017 17:25, "Jerry Heien n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Worked Dick about 1130 CDT this morning around 14072 ... He was in dm48

Jerry. N9AVY

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Sep 2017, at 15:53, "Paul Milward nu4c@... [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Has anyone worked Dick today?
73
Paul nu4c

On Sep 4, 2017 22:20, "kc3ef1@... [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I currently am staying at DM48 and will be spending most of the morning in that grid.  Should be on the air by 11:00 AM EDT.  Will be traveling thru DM48, DM47, and DM37.  Setup seems to be working fine.  Most of the stations I worked today were in KY and TN. Spent a lot of time viewing the sites in Grand Mesa and Cayonlands, UT.  USA has some of the best scenery in the world.  Hope to work all who need these grids.  If you need a specific grid let me know and I will try to make it happen.  We are 2 hours behind EDT.

73
Dick
KC3EF