Re: 12M

Jerry N9AVY

Called  CQ  about 5  times and not a peep or a warble !

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2017 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [070] 12M

Tnks Jerry... I do try once in awhile when I am on the air elsewhere, maybe one day, someone will be there.......
Hv a great day!

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Monday, September 4, 2017, 6:11:01 PM EDT, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Richard:

Propagation just isn't there with bottom of sun spot cycle. I check 15/10m regularly and seldom here anything. Most everyone thinks 12m is pretty  much gone, but I suspect no one hangs around long enough to find out if it's open.  You might try  monitoring 12m from about 1000 UTC to about 0000 UTC  and see if you hear anything or just checked PSK reporter  more often.

Jerry  N9AVY