From: 'Justin Mattes-KC2GIK' kc2gik@... [070] <070@...>
To: 070 <070@...>
Sent: Mon, Sep 4, 2017 12:17 am
Subject: Re: [070] At a crossroads

I've do a little bit mor digging and found an "external soundcard" might
work bu-t I don't know how easy it is to configure. Let me also explain I
don;t have the hand control to do ANY assembly on my own so and
suggestions of "kits" or home made interfaces is our. I also did the same
research Steve,W3HF di before I came on here looking for suggestions

Justin,KC2GIK