Re: At a crossroads

Matthew King - AK4MK

Justin - not having the dexterity required to build a kit, I truly believe your best (and simplest) solution is a SignaLink USB box/cable.

One cable between the radio and computer gets you in business. The box has TX and RX volume knobs right on it, so there's no having to fool with Windows volume sliders all the time.

I've been using one for about 4 years, with 2 different radios, and have been quite happy with it.  I still use it with my Yaesu FTdx3000, even though it has a built in sound card - I like the knobs!

Good luck with it and let us know if we can help.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 12:16 AM, 'Justin Mattes-KC2GIK' kc2gik@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I've do a little bit mor digging and found an "external soundcard" might
work bu-t I don't know how easy it is to configure. Let me also explain I
don;t have the hand control to do ANY assembly on my own so and
suggestions of "kits" or home made interfaces is our. I also did the same
research Steve,W3HF di before I came on here looking for suggestions

Justin,KC2GIK