Re: At a crossroads

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

I've do a little bit mor digging and found an "external soundcard" might
work bu-t I don't know how easy it is to configure. Let me also explain I
don;t have the hand control to do ANY assembly on my own so and
suggestions of "kits" or home made interfaces is our. I also did the same
research Steve,W3HF di before I came on here looking for suggestions

Justin,KC2GIK

I’ve been using an Easy-Digi device with a Raspberry Pi to run my echo
link node for about 3-4 years now. Works great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Psk-31-EASY-DIGI-Sound-Card-Interface-PSK-RTTY-SSTV-NBEMS-JT-65-HF-VHF-UHF-/220896968460

It’s really designed for digital modes like PSK-31. You can buy the
unassembled kit for about $10 and the fully-assembled + case for
$20+shipping.

Still love my SignaLink, though. :-)

—
David

On Sep 3, 2017, at 11:15, Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net [070]
<070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I won one of those at W9DXCC a few years back, assembled it, but never
put in on a radio. Keep running across it in basement and think about
hooking it up, but always seem to move on to other things.

Jerry N9AVY