From: David Rock david@... [070] <070@...>
To: 070 <070@...>
Sent: Sun, Sep 3, 2017 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: [070] At a crossroads

I’ve been using an Easy-Digi device with a Raspberry Pi to run my echo link node for about 3-4 years now. Works great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Psk-31-EASY-DIGI-Sound-Card-Interface-PSK-RTTY-SSTV-NBEMS-JT-65-HF-VHF-UHF-/220896968460

It’s really designed for digital modes like PSK-31. You can buy the unassembled kit for about $10 and the fully-assembled + case for $20+shipping.

Still love my SignaLink, though. :-)

David

> On Sep 3, 2017, at 11:15, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>

> I won one of those at W9DXCC a few years back, assembled it, but never put in on a radio. Keep running across it in basement and think about hooking it up, but always seem to move on to other things.
>
> Jerry N9AVY

Posted by: David Rock <david@...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional