Re: At a crossroads

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Jerry

The antenna's fine I can't figure out what interface to get that will work
with my Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop

Justin KC2GIK

Justin:

HOA ??? Or just antenna doesn't fit property ? You can always bend
dipole to fit.

Jerry n9avy

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Sep 2017, at 11:21, "'Justin Mattes-KC2GIK' kc2gik@justinmattes.com
[070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Folks

As many know, with the exception of last year's APE with Steve,W3HF, I
have been off the air for close to three years. Last year I moved down
Cape May,NJ from Woopdcliff Lake and I can't use my dipole because of
property restraints My HF rig is a used FT-897 with the knobs broken. I
just recently got a Lenovo FLEX 5 laptop that has a combined audio
input/output jack, I don't know what PSK interface I could use, maybe a
signal link USB. I have tried to do some research but have come up
empty.
I am HEARING PSK signals so I know the antenna works!

Thanks&#92;
Justin, KC2GIK