Re: At a crossroads

Jerry N9AVY

Justin:

HOA ???  Or just antenna doesn't fit property ?  You can always bend dipole to fit.

Jerry n9avy

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Sep 2017, at 11:21, "'Justin Mattes-KC2GIK' kc2gik@... [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Folks

As many know, with the exception of last year's APE with Steve,W3HF, I
have been off the air for close to three years. Last year I moved down to
Cape May,NJ from Woopdcliff Lake and I can't use my dipole because of
property restraints My HF rig is a used FT-897 with the knobs broken. I
just recently got a Lenovo FLEX 5 laptop that has a combined audio
input/output jack, I don't know what PSK interface I could use, maybe a
signal link USB. I have tried to do some research but have come up empty.
I am HEARING PSK signals so I know the antenna works!

Thanks\
Justin, KC2GIK