From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 30m success !

Jerry
I think you are connecting the missing dots.
Dead 820s from eBay have nothing to do with cleaning and everything to do with eBay.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry:

That probably explains why a friend of mine bought 2 dead TS-820's  from Ebay !

There are some in this group who may not have the expertise to undertake this type of project.  You might lead them astray  and they could end with an expensive piece of junk.

Jerry  N9AVY