From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 30m success !

Jerry
I was not joking. All the covers go well, just dont stick anything in that will absorb water. Altho I have heard of guys putting TS820 in dishwasher then dry in oven. Not sure I wud but the precedent is there. If someone actually got their HAM tkt and bought a rig and stuck it in the dishwasher without adequate research on the subject, then I really would believe in Karma.
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Barry ...u must be careful what u put out there ..... there might be somebody out there who will try it ..... hi hi

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 10:48 AM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...>! ; wrote:

Jerry
You might want to see if it is feasible to dismantle partially es run some thru the dishwasher.
Also remember to put all the cables in the baggie as well.
been there
Barry