Barry ...u must be careful what u put out there ..... there might be somebody out there who will try it ..... hi hi

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 10:48 AM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Jerry
You might want to see if it is feasible to dismantle partially es run some thru the dishwasher.
Also remember to put all the cables in the baggie as well.
been there
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Got Bob, KC9UR in the log in spite of rain here.  Also put Mike , WM4B (totally unexpected!) in the 30m log.

First time I got  KC9UR  on 3  bands !!!

Jerry  N9AVY

P.S.   Just picked up a TS-570S from a Silent Key estate sale.  Unfortunately,  he was a heavy smoker and now that surface cleaned rig, it's been sealed in a big baggie along with bunches of dryer sheets to remove odor.  Will be about mid-week before I can put it on the air.