Re: 2017 KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE - Final Chance - 40m and 20m

stan W9SMR

Not seeing anything on 17m or 30m. Will give you one more chance on 40m and 20m. We are about 6 QSOs short of our 200 QSO goal.

Bob 20m  14,070 +2,100 Hz

Stan 40m 7,070 +2,200 Hz

Will call on 6m at high noon and then we shut down for 2017.

Thanks to all for your terrific support on our 5th APE.

73,

Stan and Bob