Elmers for Elmers?

AA8QQJMauch@...

Hi All,
Now that the Rumble is over, I find I have a problem with DigiPan. I
programmed my hot keys for the Rumble and saved them as Rumble.Mac and saved
my normal hot key configuration as Standard.Mac. Now every time I start
DigiPan, it comes up with the Rumble hot keys, instead of my normal ones. I
even saved my normal keys as Default.Mac and it still auto loads the contest
keys. Has anyone else run into this problem? Or is it time to bite the
bullet and reload DigiPan from scratch. (I had my fill of Beta testing with
Microsoft)

Any help? ANY ONE?
de AA8QQ - Jay